Local arts, bands, vendors, and food, quality activities and entertainment for all ages! The event takes place the first Friday of the month from March through December from 6pm to Midnight.
In the Beer Garden
Brought to you by Silver Reef Brewing Company
Live Acoustic Music
Free admission til 930pm
$5 cover charge
“Streetfest College Edition”
DJ / Dancing
The Stapley Pharmacy
Sick String Circus
- Main Stage on Tabernacle with Live Bands from 6-10pm
- The Green Gate Village Beer Garden features acoustic musicians from 6-9:30pm, and DJ/Dancing the remainder of the night, dancing, beer and wine. $5 cover charge after 9:30.
- The Tabernacle Street Vendor Village featuring over 50 arts and crafts vendors and retail merchants, Stop by and get First Friday discounts! 6-9pm
- Food Truck Village: Featuring food trucks and more! 6-10pm
- Silent Dance Party: $5 per person with live DJ
- Other fun activities all night long!
2020 Event Dates/Themes:
- March – Kids Night Out
- April – Downtown Dance Party – College Night
- May – Fashion Show / Cinco de Mayo
- June – Moonlight Madness – CAR SHOW
- July – Freedom Friday
- August – County Fair Weekend
- September – Taste of St George
- October – Fall Festival
- November – Tribute to Heroes
- December – Hometown Holiday Kick-off – with Carriage Rides, History Tours, Late Night Shopping and Root Beer Floats.