Local arts, bands, vendors, and food, quality activities and entertainment for all ages! The event takes place the first Friday of the month from March through October from 6pm to Midnight.
Here is What’s Coming Up
October 6th, 2018
National Anthem, Desert Pulse Superstar, Hometown Heroes
DJ Dance Party
The Desert Pulse
Desert Pulse Open Mic Superstar
John Houston Gospel Choir
- Desert Pulse Jazz Garden at Green Gate Village features Jazz musicians the first hour and high quality bands the remainder of the night, dancing, beer and wine. $5 cover charge.
- Stapley Family Fun Zone featuring jump houses, obstacle course, ultimate ping pong, pottery, crafts. climbing wall. $5 per wrist band
- Nielson RV Vednor Village featuring over 30 arts and crafts vendors and retail merchants, tour RV’s and Campers and get First Friday discounts! 6-9pm
- Red Door Dental Face Painting
- Stone Canyon Eye Care Interactive mirror photo booth
- Chef Hog’s Food Truck Village: Featuring food trucks and more! 6-10pm
- Main Street Stage and Vendors: Quality family entertainment and bands 6-9pm followed by Festival Sounds DJ dance party from 9 – 10p.
- Sweet Sounds Stage: brought to you by Sweet Tooth Fairy and Independent Newspaper featuring local talent from 6-10pm. Located at Chef Hog Food Truck Village.
- Other activities: Trampoline bungee, mechanical bull, magician, hip hop dancers, vocal talent, karaoke